Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Thought Of The Day #22


Day 22
I'm kinda tweeking today. I don't know why, but I can't sit still for some stupid reason. I keep feeling like there's something I should be doing that isn't apparent right now.
On the plus side, it means I might actually accomplish some o the projects I've wanted to get to here today. Yay for being hyper today. Want to go do something fun though.
Or maybe it's cause the Pens open their season tonight and I MIGHT be going to the drive-in tonight. I'm not sure. Gotta eventually confirm plans or the potential for plans. Grrrr. Mind is racing today!!!
Anyone have any lithium? I think my mind is actually about to catch fire from too many neurons firing at once. I think they're all going at the same time. Or maybe I'm just slipping further into insanity?
I mean, I AM a Doktor. Very much the mad scientist type. Now where did I put that death ray gun?

No comments:

Post a Comment