Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Thought Of The Day #26


Day 26
in about 27 hours, I'll be at my brother's rehearsal dinner. In about 48 hours, I'll be at his wedding and in about 50 hours, I'll be giving a speech as the best man.
I have no idea what I'm going to say. I'll probably write something down, give it to the sister-in-law-to-be (she apparently declared veto power on my speech) and then make something up on the spot.
It'll probably end up having to do with something about if spiders had wings, they'd take over the world. It's going to be interesting. I'll also likely have at least half the wedding trying to figure out what the fuck I just said and what it has to do with the bride, groom or their wedding. Cause in all likelihood, it won't.
Public speaking with Joe is always an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment