Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Thought Of The Day #32

I was busy all day today and didn't have time to do this earlier. I know some of you might go into serious physical withdrawl from not reading this during the week, so as a gracious god, I will still post one today.
Day 32
I am presently sitting on my front porch, reading a book while wearing a straw hat. Yup. I look the definition of a redneck right now. Oh right, rednecks don't read. Damn. I need a shotgun to clean. And some side-chew.
It's also amazing the kind of looks people give you when you walk into Target around midnight wearing a straw hat and a hoodie. The woman at the register, when leaving, looked directly at me/us (I was only half paying attention at first) and said to have a good and the stressed the word SAFE evening. It was.... different.
Apparently if you go into Target at midnight wearing a straw hat in Pittsburgh, it's assumed that you're drunk. Even on a Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment