Friday, July 29, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #443

Day 443

I wish I had more to say today. I'm kinda shocked that I don't. Considering I had like a full week of letting shit accumulate in my brain that I'd eventually have to get out.

Instead, I'm sitting here thinking "you know, if this thing didn't suck as much as it has recently, this thing would actually be worth reading again. Maybe I should kick up another shitstorm about anything just to make shit interesting again. I haven't done that in about 5 months.". But the problem is, I can't even think of anything I'd want to yell about or any idiots that would be fun to take shots at right now.

THAT is how uninspired I am.

Instead, I'm left with posting stupid pictures, commenting on the stupid playground politics and retarded attempts at community engineering of a local scene that I'm not even involved with anymore and throwing in some Deadpool to get a laugh out of it.

But I'm not blaming anyone for it. I just can't seem to get my brain to engage and get creative again. Or even funny.

And it seems as though I'm not the only one. Fetlife has been mostly dead. I haven't read a decent discussion in months that wasn't pretentious as fuck or so stupid that even I couldn't get a laugh out of it. I haven't even read any news stories or articles or anything that wasn't just the same recycled crap as everything else.

I mean, this is the fucking internet. We should be able to at least find something worth checking out.

Wow... an Ayn Rand phrase just popped into my head that seems to be rather fitting. The moratorium on brains. That's what I keep getting the vibe of everywhere I look.

Is the stage just too big for everyone? I mean, I know we're in a super-connected world. Did everyone else just realize it and get stage fright? Or am I just not looking in the right places anymore?

It's probably the second one.

And I'm probably just blabbering like an idiot. Like usual.

Oh, fuck it. I'm apparently just writing to see what comes out on the screen right now. This was completely pointless.

Off to go do science.


No comments:

Post a Comment