Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #450

Day 450

I'm finally getting to the planning stage of the housewarming party for sometime this month.

It has been decided by powers greater than myself (meaning a couple girls came up with the idea and I said "ok" rather than argue, plus it gets me my fix of 50's housewife kink) that we're doing a 50's housewife/stepford wives & misogynist party. I just wanna know which girl is gonna show up in only an apron & heels.

But in the interest of simplicity... I'm just calling it a 50's theme party.

And you have to wear costumes or I won't let you in.

And now, I have to decide which of you I actually like enough to invite. You'll be getting the invitation in your e-mail box within the next week. I'm not entirely sure when the party is yet (I should probably talk to the room mates about that, shouldn't I?)  but that'll be in the invitation, of course.

I'm not gonna do an event page for this one. It's not a public party. But hey, if you wanna bring someone, be my guest. Though I reserve the right to tell them to get the fuck out of my house if they're not cute.

Unless they bring cupcakes. That might get them off the hook. Maybe. If they're really really good cupcakes.

Or chimichangas

 















Yummy 


No comments:

Post a Comment