Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #466

Day 466

I don't know if I mentioned this here, but I know I did on twitter.

I was disappointed in myself at the party this weekend. I realized, at one point, that I was actually quite bummed out when one person in particular sent me a txt to say that she wasn't gonna be able to make it.

Now, granted... it was a REALLY phenomenally bad idea to invite her in the first place, so I guess it was for the best that she didn't come. But still... I didn't realize how bummed I was gonna be that she wasn't able to make it.

It's weird though. You'd think that after more than a year of not seeing each other, it wouldn't bother me as much? *shrug*

Maybe that's why I consider her my Kryptonite.

Ok... and that's my naval gazing mopey crap for the next decade.

I hope you all die.

No comments:

Post a Comment