Friday, September 9, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #472

Day 472


Apparently these are different people. They look
the same to me. White people *frown*
 It just took me an hour and a half to realize my t-shirt was on backwards. I now feel like an utter & complete retard. At least the only person to see me for more than a half a second this morning was the Kwik-E-Mart guy (not the one that ran for County Executive... I think... maybe it was his cousin... I don't know. All you white people look the same to me)

But on an entirely different note for all of you children of the 80's and early 90's... Nike just released the shoes from Back To The Future 2! Holy fuck... the Nike Air Mag is actually real. Sadly, they don't auto-lace. What the fuck is the point of that. But like all futuristic things envisioned during the 80's, they have lights fucking everywhere. Because who doesn't need fucking LED lights all over their god damn shoes.

The future is finally coming, children. Now just wait until I have my fucking jetpack & ray gun, bitches! It's gonna be a spectacle!

And on yet another entirely unrelated note... I love watching FetLife meltdowns. They're fucking great.

Hey buddy... I don't even know what your name is, but thank you for that yesterday. It was at least 20 minutes worth of amusement for me. Watching you flip out because... hey... maybe your e-mail to a random stranger gets lost in the 5000 other e-mails they get every day from total strangers... that was funny. Watching you get bent out of shape because @TwistedView made a fake profile a decade ago to test an experiment that we all kinda knew the answer to... that was worth the price of admission.

Wait, it was free? Who the fuck did I pay then?

Regardless... watching people flip out over stupid shit is great. Thank you for amusing me for 20 minutes. And your gigantic, verbose, rambling comments were... oh, yeah... I got bored half way thru the first paragraph. I only skimmed after that to see if the flames actually came thru the screen or not.

Sadly, they did not.

Here's the deal: If I don't know you, I don't care. Unless you're a hot girl, I really could not care less. And even then, there's a better than 50/50 chance I'm not gonna reply to your message. Hell, I probably won't even read it. I get more than I know what to do with even from people I DO know and they're lucky when they get a reply.

So random-strange-person-I-don't-know? You better have some tits, be about 5'4" and weigh about 120 if you want even a chance for a reply.

This is a social networking site, you dolt. It's not a dating website. It starts with people you actually KNOW. And then, maybe... just maybe... you can expand your friend circle based on mutual acquaintances. But see the problem here? That requires you to actually KNOW at least 1 person to start with. And how do you get to know someone? You have to go places they also go. Know how many people I knew in the scene before I got involved years ago? None. You know why? BECAUSE I WASN'T AT THINGS. I didn't go to things so I didn't meet the people that went to things. This is pretty fucking simple. In fact, it's really fucking simple.

So I get greatly amused watching people cry about how they can't afford to go to things and how they shouldn't be discluded because they can't go to things. If you can't afford the gas to hit up 1 munch every 3 months or so or hit 1 bar night or something, maybe you got bigger problems than not being welcomed by strangers online to become their new BFF without ever meeting them in real-time. Just saying.

And for the record, you're doing a really bad job at trying to take my spot as the insulting & rude asshole that has no brain-mouth filter and talks shit all the time. I know... the community is sorely lacking for that right now ever since I gave up caring about anything other than the @ElitistFucks. And someone needs to take that spot, but you know what? Like all other major roles in the community, the outgoing person gets to pick their successor. And then do it quiet and all secret-like, because being secret is cool and neccessary and all that, top secret shit, yo... But sorry, boss... you don't have what it takes. But thanks for your application and interviewing. I'll keep it on file and let you know if anything comes up.

Thanks for coming out.

PS. This is how you proplerly end an insulting post. With Deadpool.


No comments:

Post a Comment