Friday, September 30, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #485

Day 485

I have successfully conquered the Ukranian Death Walrus Flu & some sort of stabby back pain to return, oh faithful readers, to spewing inane crap out of your intarwubz box.

Or it could have just been a minor sinus infection from too much smoking.

Probably that... but I prefer the Ukranian Death Walrus Flu.

The problem with being sick like that though is that I pretty much do fucking nothing but sleep & occasionally make some toast. So I become entirely lost to the world around me. So what the fuck happened in my absence?

From the look of it... a big fat steaming pile of nothing..

Honestly... only thing I can find is how fucking crazy PETA has gotten. But really? Do I even need to go on a rant about this?


Is this supposed to be a negative ad thing? Cause I'm
pretty sure this is kinda hot.

*INSERT HYPERBOLIC RANT ABOUT VEGANS & HOPING THEY ALL DIE OF MAL-NUTRITION here*

Between that fucking chicken thing & the shark attack victim billboard, well... really? I think they crossed the line back into fucking lunatic territory... again. I give up on these idiots. I want to make a place for them & all the wild animals to go live in harmony. And when they get eaten by a fucking bear because they still look & smell like food to the bear, maybe they'll start to grasp the concept of a food chain.

Ohh... bears... I kinda want a pet bear. But a Panda. The short-bus student of the bear world. Cute. Always smiling. Cuddly. Lazy as fuck. A born carnivore that eats fucking wood. Can't even get the energy to fuck. Really? If it wasn't for your reliance on human beings to survive & force you to continue existing (because you are really fucking cute), you'd have died off a century ago.

You're a bear... eat meat, you retard.

Pretty much everything that Darwin said a species needs to do to survive, the Panda does the exact opposite.

They're like the vegans of the bear world. Or the pot heads. Wait... can eating a shitload of bamboo make you stoned? Cause if so, I'm gonna go to fucking Pier 1 when I'm off work and buy a shitload of bamboo stuff... oh... wait... that's all wicker... they're not the same thing... shit. Nevermind.

Now I want ice cream. I have no idea why or what connected to lead my brain from Pandas, vegans, Pier 1 Imports & bamboo to get to ice cream.

This is why we don't ask questions about how Joe gets from point A to point Q.

The answer is always: Wizardry.


No comments:

Post a Comment