Monday, November 21, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #521

Day 521

Just another "thank you" to everyone that came out on Saturday night for the party. It was kinda awesome to see all the costumes. Everything from "real" comic book characters to made-up creative ones with a comic book vibe. It was kinda badass.

Though it dawn on me that my costume was gonna get confused with Deadpool about an hour before people showed up.


Grifter. Not Deadpool. A far more obscure character.

But yeah. It was a good time. About 35 or so people showed.

And it was great to see more people playing this time around. If you all have more suggestions on how to make it better, feel free to post them.

There were a few good suspension scenes, a bunch of resistance, and a few people used the spanking bench & stocks. We didn't have the space for the Wheel of Doom this time around.

And even without a kitchen, it seemed to work out pretty well.

Plus, @DoNotGoGently totally had the hottest costume. Seriously. That was the best Storm costume I've ever seen. Fucking yummy, yo.




Yeah. That version of the costume. And she somehow made it even hotter. And tinier.

But yeah, Doom, Storm, Dr Who, (we did have a lot of Doctors there apparently), LadyZorro, the Punisher, Elektra, Spider-Girl and many more all showed up. It was a good time. And I got a kick out of the made-up characters. Like Henchman #2 or RopeSlut Girl.

Sorry to the couple people that e-mailed me for the address who I didn't get back to or who I don't know. Sorry kids. My house. If I don't know you or don't know someone that can/will vouch for you, I don't give it out. That's the rules. This isn't a community event or public party. It's a (mostly) monthly party at my home. I'm not throwing the address out into the intarwubz void for everyone. If it was an open party for anyone, I'd just put the address in the event list.

That might be complicated for some people to understand, but how about you throw an open party at your house first. Then we'll talk. (no, I seriously got like 3 people that were pissed cause I wouldn't give them the address when I'd never even met them or spoken to them previously. The only reason I post these as "events" is because fetlife still doesn't allow for "bulk messaging".)

No comments:

Post a Comment