Monday, December 12, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #533

Day 533

Is there still a World's Fair?

This popped into my head a few weeks ago and I forgot to ask. I don't think there is, right? When did it stop? Why?

I think someone needs to bring back the World's Fair. Though I have a feeling that it would turn into a Best Buy display setup. And nothing that's really mind-blowing.

That's pretty  much the best you're gonna get today.

Thanks to everyone who came to the party on Saturday. Your worship will be remembered.

And those of you that did not attend... your failure to pay tribute to the ScienceJesus will also not be forgotten when I bring forth the armageddon.

And it will be led by Mortimer. The Lone Mantis of the Apocalypse.

Because 4 Horsemen has been done to death. YOU all expect 4 people on horses. I give you 1 gigantic mantis.With the name of an old jewish man. Because nobody has been named Mortimer in like 40 years.

Maybe that was the Giant Weta from last week. He might be the harbinger of war, famine, pestilence & death.

Or maybe it was just a really big fucking bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment