Monday, January 16, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #550

Day 550

I want to promise myself that I'll actually get my office moved today into my new office.

Somehow, I doubt my motivation level is high enough to do that.

There's nothing in the news today that amuses me... so I'm going to do something I have done once or twice in the past...

FAKE NEWS FROM THE FUTURE!!!

Dateline: August 2012 - Rick Santorum has his mask ripped off on stage during a speech. Found to be an alien reptile. Confirms that the TV show V was based on a true story.

Dateline: September 2012 - War begins between reptillian alien invaders from Neptune begin attempts at colonization.

Dateline: December 2012 - Skynet activated to destroy reptillian alien invaders from Neptune.

Dateline: December 15, 2012 - OccupySkynet begins. Claims that Skynet is stealing American jobs and demands that Skynet employ 99% human operators. Skynet unleashes T-888 units to kill Occupy idiots.

Dateline: December 20, 2012 - Skynet launches nuclear missiles at reptillian alien invaders from Neptune. Most of world is rendered uninhabitable.

Dateline: December 21, 2012 - I take over what is left over of the world. The ScienceJesus opines "I kinda want a steak". Doesn't get a steak. Cause all the cows are dead.

Dateline: December 22, 2012 - I quit... because ruling the world sucks. And it's kinda boring. Final act as Earth's Dictator... abolish governments and tell remaining Occupy idiots "get a job".

Dateline: December 23, 2012 - Rest of the world dies from radiation poisoning. Skynet remains in operation.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment