Tuesday, February 21, 2012

RTOTD #571.1

Day 571.1

Wait... so we're still dealing with that whole Greece thing? I thought we all realized that shit was a lost cause like a year ago. I thought I read a thing a couple weeks ago where that whole country was only worth like 500 billion dollars at this point. Like, for that much, you could own the place. So I was just kinda waiting for them to put up a really fucking big "FOR SALE" sign over at the border or over the country or something so you can see it from Google Earth. Wait... do they even have enough cash to make that sign? I wonder what the real estate commission would be for the sale of a country?

Though that does bring up a good question... if someone with enough money (*cough*Apple*cough*) were to actually buy a country... do they get to own the people too? Cause that could get interesting quite quickly.

I'd really be much more interested in revitalizing the plan that I was working on between 1998 and 2002 about taking over the world if I get to keep the people too. I could deal with ruling the world with that kinda deal. But only after we find aliens and I can sell off the excess people to them as chattel. Just saying.

Oh... maybe Greece will have some good yard sales? World's Largest Garage Sale. But it better be scheduled for longer than like... 8:00 until 2:00 on a Saturday morning. I don't know if I can dig through the whole country in 6 hours. Yet somehow, I think we'll get scammed. I mean... they are eastern European. Buy their old book collection? Somehow, they steal your ID and sell it on the Dark Net.

Assholes. Fuck you and your discoteques.

Oh wait... I wonder how much they'd charge to let me change "going Greek" to something wildly narcissistic with my name in it? But only when you're talking about teh buttsecs. Cause I would totally love a slang term for a sex act named after me. Now that I think about it though, there might already be one... but it probably involves a feminist punching a dude in the junk and screaming about rape culture while complaining about pronouns or some such nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment