Monday, April 9, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #604

Day 604
Here's some little things to ponder:

1. Scientists want to see really really far into space. So they just came up with a project to see real far into space called the Event Horizon project. Except this time it's got nothing to do with making a black hole, but taking a picture of one.

Let me know when they get a good picture of Hell. I'll need it for planning my eventual invasion. It's like my own version of satellite imagery.

2. I need to stock up on Cadbury Creme Eggs before they disappear.

3. The whole "Zombie Jesus" thing kinda jumped the shark. I refused to do it this year because EVERYONE did it. I've been doing it for years now and it was always kinda giggle worthy because nobody else really did it. Now? FUCKING EVERYONE!

So yeah... "Zombie Jesus Day"... you've had a good run, but I'm putting you to bed now. I'll break you back out in a decade or so when it's for nostalgia purposes... but it's time for that phrase to get put down for the count.

Like when middle-aged white suburban women began using "bling bling" or any number of other phrases that we beat to fucking death... the "Zombie Jesus" has joined those ranks.

4. Spending a 3-day weekend mostly laid up with a fucked up back sucks. But hey... all the drugs that the doctors gave me were pleasant. A wonderful cocktail of painkillers, muscle relaxers, and steroids.

Mmmmm... Vicodin

5. I think I might have suffered some brain damage recently. I just spent about a half hour transfixed by watching horrible pop music videos on YouTube. In fact, I don't know if I could have found worse shit if I tried. I followed a link for some Niki Minaj song on my iGoogle page and ended up with some bullshit from Ke$ha and something from some other nitwit and another 3 or 4 things that made me want to stab myself in the ear drums with a fucking skewer.

That was apparently my masochistic streak for the year.

Kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment