Friday, April 13, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #608

Day 608
 It's Friday the 13th.

Don't worry... I can only hide in 1 person's closet with a big fucking knife, ready to attack whenever I think they're at their most vulnerable, at a time.
So you should be safe. Maybe. Unless it's your closet.

Or maybe I'll be in your attic. No... I'd never do that. Relax... that sound you hear? It's just the wind. It's not me. Hiding. Waiting. I promise.

Or hiding in the bushes outside your house. There's a great view of your bedroom by that bush near the back patio.

Or your basement when you might have forgotten to lock the door down there. When's the last time you checked that lock? It looks like it's pretty old and simple.

Or maybe you'll just run into me while you're taking the dogs for a walk or that run in the park this evening. I mean... there's a lot of places to hang out that most people don't even notice. So much that we never notice. So many corners and blind turns and buildings with places to just... wait.

Maybe you'll get a surprise tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment