Friday, May 4, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #622

Day 622

Go see the Avengers.

Like... now.

Yeah, I know you're at work. I don't care. It's that good. Take a half-day, fake getting sick, and head directly to your closest movie theater and go watch this movie.

It's really that good.

Why are yous still reading this? You should be already out the door. I should be able to say anything here right now and nobody should be reading it cause you should all have left the house mid-post-reading and went to the movies. I should be able to talk about that goat that I was fondleing the other day and that I've found that "Bahhhhh" means yes, but "bahhhhhhhhhh" means no. Minor distinctions in goat and sheep dialect. The nuances of language. And I should be able to talk about that and nobody should be reading it.

Oh... wait... I guess that people could have already seen it or are reading this while sitting in the theaters waiting for the movie to start or are finishing reading this post after they've gotten home from the movies. So maybe that wasn't the brightest thing to talk about.

Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment