Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #633

Day 633

Hey guys... look what kinda clusterfuck is going on... and watch me NOT get involved. Cause it's just not worth my effort.

Instead, I'm going to talk about absolutely inane bullshit.

Like how much fun it is to sit at home and stick my fingers in my ears, smash my eyes shut as hard as I can, and scream "I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA" until we  decide to go to sleep. Or drink. Heavily.

So in the meantime, we're going to have an @ElitistFucks munch this week. Because some sort of sanity is necessary.

We won't even do a background check, or a credit check, or let anyone check your ID other than the bartender (or if you want to play the ID game cause you can't remember that cute girl's name and know you should know it by now). Because... fuck. I think we can all use a drink or 17.

What? That's a reasonable number of drinks! No I'm not an alcoholic. Well, probably not. I didn't drink yesterday and didn't shake. So I'm totally not an alcoholic. Right? That's what that means, right?

Should we do Thursday? Or is this week appropriate for a Friday night munch?

My dog doesn't like wild turkeys in his yard. I found that out recently. I know this has absolutely nothing to do with anything else I've said to this point. But I really don't care.

Here's some Deadpool. I've noticed a correlation between the less Deadpool that I post and the more insanity I see everywhere. Like they're all trying to make up for the lack of Deadpool crazy and think that just any old crazy will do. It won't. It has to be a certain type of crazy. And most of those that I think are trying to fill the crazy-void of my lack of spreading the Deadpool don't understand that. They are all insufficiently of the proper type of crazy, though they apparently also believe that quantity of crazy is more important than quality of crazy. They obviously win in the quantity department, but not so much in the quality.

Here's that Deadpool. Enjoy.
Oddly appropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment