Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #648

Day 648

A number of years ago, I was fucking this chick pretty regularly. She was a complete trainwreck. I was 24, and she was 42. But god damn, was she good in bed. And had a really great body. A little worn in the face, but hey... she was a smoker and a drinker. But the rest of the body was awesome. The definition of MILF. Not how it's used now for 24-year-old club girls that have a 3 year old. No, I mean the chick that's got kids 4 years younger than you or that you might have even went to school with or drink with. That's what MILF is. Fucking amatuers and thinking that any chick with a kid is a MILF if she's hot. But lemme tell you, that chick fucked like my dick had the antidode or something in it. s

Yeah, cheesy line... but I don't know how else to put it. I hadn't seen that kind of enthusiasm to do all of the work as she could in order to get me off with anyone else I had been with before or since. She would be screaming and cumming herself, but would not stop until she got me off.

For the record, if you ever hear me refer to the Dead Ex... this is that one. Do you really need to ask?

Regardless... thankfully, this broad could cum from looking at her sideways, so that meant I could be as selfish as I wanted and didn't have to even feign attempts to care about whether she got off or not. Granted, I didn't. But still. With some girls, you have to at least pretend to care. With some, you don't even have to pretend. This was one of those. So of course, I went out of my way to really not care.

Well, one weekend we're fucking at some hotel.

I have no god damn clue why were at a hotel. I think it might have been because she was married and her husband wasn't ok with her fucking other guys. Of course, this made it funnier to me. I bet her really wouldn't have liked the time my buddy and I Eifel Tower'd her. I don't know if she ever told him. I would have loved to see the look on his face. He was a cop and REALLY didn't like me. I thought it was great.

But so we're fucking at this hotel and she's going to town. She's on top, riding... and bouncing. It was like she was fucking riding a god damn pogo stick. How she's bouncing that high, I have no idea. My dick isn't that big. But she's not doing that bend/break thing girls can do if they sometimes get to into it and go at too odd of an angle where you gotta stop and smack her to be a little more careful to not fucking break the damn thing. (cue the outrage for saying "smack her" in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. *SCREAM*... was that fun? I probably don't care) But so she's going to town.

I look up at one point and notice she's got her hands on the headboard. Balancing herself. Cool. It's actually a pretty good visual. And gave me easy access to her tits. So I'm down on my back, enjoying the ride. Cause hey, if she wants to do all the work and let me lean back and enjoy it and cum when I want? Awesome.

All of a sudden, I don't know what got my attention.. but I think it was something to do with her body positioning change on top of me. Like her weight distribution shifted slightly and her kickstand of using the headboard wasn't there anymore. Then it happened...

Not the actual picture. But a fairly close representation.
The fucking headboard fell on my god damn head.

It was one of those cheap headboards. It's got the design, but it's just hung on the wall and not actually attached to the bed. There's a wooden strip nailed to the wall and the headboard hangs on that.

But fuck me, that hurt. I even had to stop fucking.

Needless to say, a walk down to the front desk holding a headboard with a lump on  my forehead got me the room for free.

And granted, I still went back and finished by hate-fucking the shit out of this girl... but still. I was pissed. To this day, I still always wait for the damn headboard to fall on my head when I'm fucking in a hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment