Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #652

Day 652

I have never been much of a picture-taking type person. I don't dislike pictures, but I also don't really care enough to bother with them. Is it a guy thing? A generational thing from growing up when digital hadn't taken off yet? Or just a me being my typical odd self thing?

Do you know?

My best guess is the same one I've used forever... photographs are evidence. Evidence is bad.

But it's strange... Out of everyone that I've ever dated, fucked, or the dreaded "Hung out with", to the best of my knowledge, there are at most 1 photo of us together. And it's often a pretty attrocious picture. Then again, I'm a pretty mediocre looking guy most of the time.

Explain again to me how I manage to get so many attractive girls to want to be around me and let me do horrible things to them?

Oh yeah... it's because I run this track between self-deprecating to 100%, pure, unadulterated "id". And because I'm the awesomest man alive.

Or just because I can eat pussy like a lesbian.

But getting back to the point here... um... fuck. I forgot what the point was.

Maybe if I re-read what I already wrote, I'll remember.

Hm. Nothing.

So yeah... I'll just conclude by saying that I need a soundtrack to my life. And I'm working on it. Now, just to find a way for it to be constantly playing around me no matter where I go. So that everyone hears it. It just follows me around. In the air. I want REAL airplay. Where the air around me plays music.

Or guns that float around my head controlled by my mind. Either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment