Thursday, June 28, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #654

Day 654

You all are some uncreative bastards... stealing my application to use for yourself. Well, maybe not stealing cause I'm kinda just saying "yeah sure, take it" But you're still a bunch of uncreative bastards.

Though I will laugh my balls off the first time one of these gets handed to me or sent to me if it really does become a "thing" in the kink world. Seriously.. how else do you respond to something like that?

"Yeah, I'm not filling that out"

"why not?"

"Because I fucking invented that. I wrote the original"

"no you didn't"

"The original referenced it not counting when you got drunkenly ganbanged by 14 frat guys in Cancun but don't remember except for some sore holes in the morning. And I demanded they also do my laundry. I'm not filling out a bastardized and not nearly as funny version of my own application. But you can fill mine out if you want. Though I don't think you really have a shot. Maybe you prove me wrong with your answers. Good luck"

and hand her a copy of my own application as I walk away.

How I managed to be the first to create a play-partner application form is beyond me.

Oh, right... it's because I'm fucking amazing. And you can't compete.

How the fuck that shit was NOT Kinky & Popular, I have no idea. FetLife is using alchemy to run that shit. Turns shit into gold and ignores the gold that's out there.

I do have to say though, the only downside of being the center of the internets for a day is that nothing else happens for me to write about the next day. Except my own awesomeness. And while I have no qualms about that, and I know you love reading about your betters, it gets boring for me.

Oh... and on an entirely unrelated note.


wait for it...








wait for it...


I'm going to be self-publishing an eBook. I'm not 100% sure which service I'm going to use yet. But most of the stories I've been telling recently and a few more that I won't be posting here will be in it. As well as a few select previous writings that I think were my better work. And some other totally new material. I'm not sure exactly when... but soon is the goal. I have decided that I really do want to pursue this writing thing a little more.

And I already have a working title:

Hold My Beer and Watch This: and other stories of a life gone horribly weird

I hope you buy it. I need to afford to keep drinking to excess and hosting parties while being a belligerent asshole. It'll have some of the stuff I've already posted, new material, and some really obscure stuff that I love. Because I never posted the story where "Here, hold my beer and watch this" became known as the "famous last words".

Plus, I know what spellcheck is. So it's already better than like 75% of the other self-published e-books out there.

Maybe that wasn't entirely unrelated. My awesomeness is always related.

No comments:

Post a Comment