Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #682

Day 682

I have really nothing terribly interesting to say. I'm still irritated and frustrated over this whole hit & run thing. That's pretty much been the only thing I've been able to think about since Monday evening.

Seriously... that ruined my fucking week.

Thanks, random asshole that hit a parked car on the night we were having a party, even if you weren't a guest and will never read this. Jackass.

Then again, I guess this was bound to happen at some point or something like it. It sucks, but still. Something was bound to get fucked up eventually.

I guess I can look at it this way:  It could have been worse. Something actually bad could have happened. Someone could have done something stupid and actually gotten themselves or someone else hurt. I mean, the "act like an adult" caveat is always there to serve as a preventative measure here, but still. Acting like sugared-up children running around a restaurant and annoying the other adults or mentally imbalanced homeless people talking about the satelites reading their thoughts is supposed to be the hallmarks of ... Other... groups. Those that are a little TOO focused on being inclusive.

You should WANT to be better than that. You SHOULD be better than that. And most of you are either there or on their way.

Many of you have been around for a long time. Many of you have been in the scene for even longer than I have. Many of you should know how to find that line between chilling & having a shitload of fun and losing your god damned mind & being an out-of-control teenager. And should know how to stay on the proper side of that line. Most of you do.

But to those of you who don't. To those of you who haven't figured it out yet. To those of you that haven't reached that level of maturity yet. I have just one thing to say to you:

Stay the fuck away from anything I have anything to do with. I'm not your babysitter. And I'm not cleaning up your motherfucking messes. And if you really need a Daddy... I'll play fucking Daddy. You just won't be happy with the boot up your ass that you get as a result or the how much I like playing the "how well does your skull bounce off this concrete curb?" game.

I do it out of love. Or hate. Take your pick.

Oh well... I think Doctor Whiskey is just going to need to write me a prescription this evening before I get angry again at walking down the street to hand the neighbor her deductible in cash just to keep the peace. Even if it looks like all but a small amount of it is coming out of my pocket at this point.

If you're still willing to donate, please do so by paypal at the.science.jesus@gmail.com as any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Have a nice day, children.

No comments:

Post a Comment