Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #695

Day 695

I'd like to start out by wishing XtraSpecialTom a happy birthday. I'm too lazy to go and find out how old he actually is, but hey... it's his birthday. So it's either the number on his profile or you can add one to whatever it says there.

Or just kinda make one up. He's like eleventy-Q years old. Or 19. Or F7. I don't know. He's an age where things happen and people do stuff. But he can rent a car and vote, so we know he's at least that old.

So go wish him a happy birthday. Or send a stripper-gram. I'm really not sure which would be more appreciated.

And on an entirely different note... I spent all day in the mill yesterday.

I was reminded that I have a 2nd place to dispose of the bodies if my primary body disposal option becomes unusable. Electric Arc Furnace (or an AOD furnace) would be quite effective. I don't believe much DNA evidence would survive the 3000 degrees of an AOD furnace. Although it means I'll have to probably blow a lot of Argon into the vessel to make sure I don't end up with too high of Carbon in my mix. That's a lot of carbon to blow out.

If it can take care of the T-1000, it can take care of a body.

Science... for the disposal of evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment