Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #735

Day 735

When new people are coming into the kinky world, they often seek out people to help them find their way. Recently, they've felt compelled to come to me.

Yes. Stop and think about that. I did just say that. They've been approaching me as a new person.

What.. wait... what... what the fuck? Since when have I even appeared even moderately approachable for a new person? I'm barely approachable for people that I actually know. What is it that screams "hey new person, I'm the one to help you!" all of a sudden? What about ME says that approaching me as a new person would be a good fucking idea? Hell, what about me says that approaching me at all is a good idea? People that I even LIKE sometimes won't approach me. People that I don't like, don't even bother. People I don't know? Well... if they're smart, they ask someone else, and that someone else just says "no, that's not a very good idea".

No seriously. I want to know. I want to know so I can change it.

In the past month or so, I've had at least a dozen total randoms send me messages to start asking me for advice on how to navigate the beginnings of entry into the community.

Me. Of all fucking people to pick to ask about this. Mr. "I don't do community". The guy that doesn't even know what is going on half the time. And won't even bother to acknowledge it as an actual thing if it involves him leaving his house or going to any establishment beyond those directly bordering Braddock Ave. The guy who has really no interest in attending something that isn't an UnMunch at this point.

Fuck, I don't even know WHERE the munches are anymore. Honestly, I have no clue. If you put a gun to my head and asked where any of the munches are other than the one at the gay bar out in the middle of nowhere Irwin, you might as well pull the trigger, because I really have no clue.

Look, children. I'm like the boogie man that they warn you about when you first show up. I might not be a total ass all the time, but unless you're there to entertain me, there's a reasonable chance that I might make you run away in tears or I might just walk away, or I might just sit there and enjoy whatever it is that I am doing until you stop talking before I tell you to go away. Your self-esteem is there for me to play way, chew on, and splatter across the walls. Because I'm not a nice person.

Unless I see that glimmer in your eye of a large stockpile of nitroglycerin and the spastic child playing with matches inside your mind that just screams "I will probably stab you" that goes along with the Borderline Personality Disorder that is all-too-common in the kinky world. Then I'll just back away slowly and hope to never see you again.

Why is this happening? I am not here to help you. I am here to entertain myself, and if I entertain others in the process, even better. I am here to watch people stroke my ego because I'm better than you. And I'm here to get drunk and laid. I don't know why you think I'm the best person to approach, but I'm really not.

I should probably add THAT to my profile here too. Oh wait... nobody reads those. OR FUCKING EVENT DESCRIPTIONS!

Reminder... everyone should read that whole thing I just wrote last week about people thinking it's perfectly reasonable to COME TO MY HOUSE if they have NEVER BEEN TO ANYTHING EVER!

Seriously... I'm starting to really question the sanity of new people even more. First you talk to me. Then you think I want you at my house?

My roomies and I throw these parties for a simple reason: I want to get drunk with my friends and maybe beat some bitches and then get laid before I go pass out. I want do do all of this without leaving my house. I do not want to make you feel welcome. That is what the community is for. I am not part of it. I think you're confused. I don't know what my roomies like about doing it, but I have a suspicion it's not terribly different.

No comments:

Post a Comment