Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #736

Day 736

Well, after the little bits of fucking around I've done with the book in the past few days, it is now at about 320 pages. Almost exactly the length I was going for. Just shy of 320 pages of text, plus title pages & stuff. And about 3 pages of pictures.

I'm spending today doing all the formatting stuff for getting it ready for ebook conversion. So there's really not much to say today. I'm effectively working of of 2 versions of the same book now. 1 for ebook conversion. 1 for print-on-demand publication.

So this is about as good as it's gonna get today. I'm virtually counting days. As soon as I get the suggestions/edits back from the couple proof readers I have, I plan to take the cover photo this weekend one way or another, and then upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment