Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #745

Day 745


So... just so we're clear  here... we pretty much voted for exactly the same thing we had for the last 2 years, right? Cause you all voted for the same people. Literally nothing changed. So whatever has been going on for 2 years now? Same shit's gonna go on for the next 2 (at least)... so really... let's not be all excited or too dejected everyone. Literally nothing is going to change and nothing has changed. Nothing will get done, whatever direction we're going now is the exact same one we will be going in in 2 years. Maybe faster. Maybe slower. But it'll be the exact same direction.  (I really wish I could fine a meme of the elephant and the jackass Eiffel Tower-ing a regular citizen. Cause that's kinda what is going to happen)

Actually one thing will... I'll get a tax increase in January. So will about 62% of the country. Unless something gives one way or another. Which is unlikely to happen unless it's another 2-year extension of the exact same rates we have now. I think the Elephants are going to be hard-line on this and the Jackasses will be too. And everyone else will get fucked in the process. Except for the lowest 38% that didn't pay income taxes in the 90's and still don't pay anything now. Maybe the jackasses will eventually give in to get SOMETHING done and hope to re-take the House in 2014, or the elephants will give in to get something done and hope to do the same, but I doubt it.

But hey... it doesn't really matter.... You know why? BECAUSE I WILL BE TAKING OVER THE WORLD ON DECEMBER 21ST! I will be bringing forth the coming apocalypse. And I shall be immanentizing the eschaton. Many will fall. The world will be purged of the impure. And the ScienceJesus shall rise above you.

Bow before your future overlord. And bring him a sandwich. But not that chicken salad sandwich bullshit. Deli meats. But if you give me bologna or turkey loaf, I will fucking cut you. And if you really want me to like you, throw some Dorito's on the sandwich. It gives it texture. Tell me you didn't do that shit too, right? Or maybe one of those Dorito's Locos Tacos. Has anyone even tried one of them yet? I kinda want to.

And while I'm at it, if you didn't buy the book yet, you should. It's already getting good feedback from the few people that have told me that they bought it in ebook format. And if you have bought it, you should tell other people to buy it too. And maybe give the other day's RTOTD some love or something... gimme a hand here. For all the people telling me how much they were looking forward to it, a little word-of-mouth or just a "love" to the RTOTD announcing that it was released and where to buy it would be helpful. Get other people to notice it kinda thing. I wrote the damn thing. I could use the assistance with a little of the promotion.

Oh jesus... I really HATE pandering. But I love pandas. The short-bus student of the bear world. 

So here's some gratuitous panda cuteness. Because... you know... why the fuck not. Maybe it'll calm down the idiots hyperventilating that the evil black man is still in office. And maybe it'll calm down the lunatics that think the messiah has been re-elected and that we should make it a national fucking holiday or something.


 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment