Friday, December 7, 2012

Quick Hits - RTOTD #762.1

Day 762.1

Some quick things:

1. Does anyone remember that movie from the late 80's or early 90's about the kids in space camp that end up in space by accident? What was that movie called?

2. Remember to just take a moment and remember the WWII vets and everyone that were lost at Pearl Harbor all those many decades ago. And if you happen to run into any vets today... thank them for their service.

Also... apologize to them for that shitty Ben Affleck movie. In fact, maybe we owe the Japanese some payback for that whole Pearl Harbor thing by forcing them to watch that movie over and over for 24 hours every December 7th.

3. So the idiot in chief wants the ability to now pick his credit card limit? LOL! I wish I had that choice with the bank. Spend a lot of money I don't have. Then, when I get close to my limit, just raise it. Spend more. And then when I'm finally done, I just give the credit card AND THE FUCKING BILL to the next guy? Dude... now THAT'S a helluva setup.

4. I totally missed celebrating my 1000th writing on Fet. I'm at 1003 as of this writing, I believe. At some point, I really need to make a request to Fet for some hit counting or something on there so I can get an idea of readers, since 90% of you fuckers don't say anything.


5. I'm going to call shenanigans on something. Girls who wear clothing with writing on it. When it's written all over your ass or across yoru tits, I don't ever want to hear a single one of you bitch when we're staring. You put words there, motherfucker, I'm going to read them. Period. I might read them more than once. So don't complain about it and don't try to play that shit off all cutesy like "oh gee, I didn't expect anyone to read that!". Bullshit. You knew throwing words on your ass was going to get people staring at your ass to read it. Same goes with that shirt with words on your tits. So cut it the fuck out and own what you're doing. You know it. We know it. And you know that we know it. So just admit what it is. A cheap ploy to get people to check out your assets.

That's not to say I'm going to complain about you using a cheap ploy to get me to check out your wares. Just admit that it is what it is. I don't put words across my junk and if I did, I guarantee that it would say just say "JUNK!"

6. Now that I've thought about it... here's the line of clothing for men to wear to compliment the "JUICY" written-across-the-ass-wear that girls have. It's on the front and just says "JUNK!" I am totally owning the fuck out of that and if someone else makes it first, I'm suing for copyright or patent or whatever bullshit intellectual property violation I can come up with. That shit is MINE!

7. I'm about to start returning the couple donations that were made towards the Title Belt. Since I've gotten all of $40 between 3 people. There's $90 in the pot for it and $50 of it is mine!

8. Reminder... since tomorrow is my birthday party... I am going to be in rare form. And you should all totally help pitch in for a stripper. Because that shit was awesome last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment