Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanks! - RTOTD #763

Day 763

I wanted to thank everyone that came out on Saturday for my birthday party. It was kinda killer. And in a shocking turn of events, I was actually sober enough to go to bed of my own accord at the end of the night, rather than requiring someone carry me up the damn stairs in a repeat of last year.

Thanks for the gifts that you brought, and thanks for the booze. It really helped to restock the liquor cabinet and keep the booze flowing for everyone.

Did everyone love the Mistlecock? This is a new annual holiday tradition. Every home should have a Mistlecock around the holidays.

For those that don't know, the Mistlecock is a suction cup dildo stuck to the ceiling, similar to mistletoe. Except the rule is that instead of a kiss under the mistletoe, you've gotta do SOMETHING that involves an area below the belt when you're under the Mistlecock. So a blowjob, fucking, eating pussy. Whatever.

Plus... getting head from @Sybele in the middle of the living room, underneath the Mistlecock... well, that's always fun. Another birthday tradition. A public blowjob on my birthday from Sybele is always a great way to celebrate my birthday. In fact, there was MUCH sex going on. I'm pretty sure half of my close friends have fucked in the Ugly Room so far. In fact, I think the only people that have NOT fucked in the Ugly Room are the 3 of us that live there! But then again, we have beds for that.

There's not really much else to say today. I'm just glad you all came out and I hope everyone had fun. And thanks again for the gifts. And the dogs also appreciated the toys that some brought for them.

And remember, the Immanentized Eschaton is coming up on New Years Eve. We might even try to do a toast this year. Like, with planning ahead of time. Instead of just kinda going "oh fuck, we might wanna think about doing that" at like 11:45 like we did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment