Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Not Far Enough - RTOTD #783

Day 783

I think that maybe some people don't really have a good grip on what is and isn't taboo. I'm not talking taboo to vanilla people. That's pretty much everything on all of our fetish lists. It's the reason we're on FetLife and not fucking around with these groups on Facebook or some boring vanilla website.

No, I think we need to really start going balls out here. And start charting new fucking territory.

Yeah, I know. Pretty much everything you could do with someone or yourself has already been done,  and none of us are going to find fucking America, but I have a challenge for all of you:

It's simple. Try to find something totally new to you in the next 3 months that you really dig. Start experimenting with shit that you might initially think "eh, I don't know if that really sounds that fun" and see where it takes you. I think we're all starting to get into a bit of a rut. And I'm not talking about just something that you see at a class at some event. I mean sit down and think of all the crazy bullshit you could do and then try to figure out how to push a boundary.

I think I know how I am going to do it. And it's going to push a lot of them if I can work out HOW to do it without dying, someone to do it with me, when and where to do it, and to be perfectly honest... the guts to do it.

Crucifixion.

I'm not just talking some simple shit where I would let myself get tied to a cross. I'm talking motherfucking spikes through my wrists.

But that's something I'm not sure I can actually go through with. Or if it's really pushing things how I want. So I'm going to think on it. And then I'll come up with something that might be completely insane that I want to do that I'm not risking death to pull off. Or just doing for shock value. I want to see if I can find something that is really crazy but I'll totally dig after doing it. Something that I'll do once and want to do again and again.

But something that is still outside of the basics that we're all doing. Something challenging and taboo and shit. That's the same thing I'm challenging you to do. Not just something different "for you"... something really out there.

Body painting with chickens blood?

Waterboarding?

Furry bestiality?

Dark Age Play?

Non-Consensual Diesel Fire-Play?

24-style interrogation scenes complete with loaded guns, knives, a hacksaw, and the occasional broken digit while Jack Bauer screams about where the bomb is and who you're working for?

Deep-tissue Neutron Radiation Exposure Play?

Getting shot in the eyes over and over with those red barcode scanners from the grocery store?

Sex in the dark with only your significant other while whispering so the kids don't hear you and only in missionary position for the rest of your life?

Whatever it is you come up with that is taboo... I want you to find something taboo that pushes lines for you and that you might not be entirely sure you're comfortable having done once you've done it, but you still have a craving to do it again? That's what I'm challenging you to find. And it's what I'm challenging myself to find as well.

And if you feel conflicted and embarassed at liking it, and a little guilty but still want to do it over and over again when you're done? Then you know you've found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment