Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Day - RTOTD #799

Day 799

I miss being a kid and waking up to find out we have a snowday. Today would have likely been one of those days. As a result, I kinda want to leave work early, go home, build a snow fort, and have a snowball fight with someone. Maybe my dog. Like I would have done when it was a day like this when I was like 10.

Or maybe I'd go do what I would when I was 16 and go snowboarding. Maybe with Chloroform. If I had any.

Or maybe... just maybe... I'll hide in a snow drift tonight... outside of your house... wait until you go to sleep, and then sneek in with a knife. Right after the power has gone out from the snow on the power lines.

Because there's nothing more magical and wintery than a psychopath in your bedroom standing over you in the darkness with a knife while you're asleep, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment