Monday, April 29, 2013

Down The Rabbit Hole Redux - RTOTD #804

Day 804

Wait... so a feminist at UConn is throwing a hissy fit over the new UConn Huskies school logo. She even wrote a letter to the president of the university about it.

What is her complaint?

The new logo is too intimidating looking and conjures images of rape and sexual assault.

Because of a logo. A cartoon drawing of a dog.

I'm going to pause and let that sink in while reminiscing about other times feminists decide to opine about things regarding sports and how fucking retarded they often sound to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

I hope she knows that the Girl's Basketball team is also wearing those jerseys with that logo.

"Oh shit, what's that? Is that my teammate about to pass me the ball or a dog waiting to rape me?!?! I don't know! I'm terrified because I'm just a girl and can't tell the difference between a cartoon drawing on a shirt and sexual assault!!"

This is weird, because for some reason, I seem to remember talking about something very similar to this once before in the past. Hmmm...some little thing about rape and sports and feminists going off the deep end about shit (which is sadly too often) and losing their goddamned minds. Didn't I write some little note on Fet that might have been TOTALLY ignored and nobody ever read... hmmm... what was that one about?

*EVIL GRIN*

And I also vaguely remember something about male feminists.

I gotta ask though... since this broad thinks an aggressive cartoon dog reminds her of rape, is her letter an admission that someone might have done some naughty things with a dog? Or maybe she just had some nightmares after watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and Cool World. I know... it freaked me the fuck out to see Doctor Emmett Brown turn into goop at the end of that movie too.

Seriously... that dude hasn't aged since before Back To The Future came out.

You all are free to tell he how horrible of a human being I am in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment