Monday, August 5, 2013

Bon Voyage - RTOTD #822

Day 822

I really don't have anything that I feel like screaming about today or anything that's really on my mind. So I'm just going to send a shout-out to a soon-to-be-departed Epsilon Phi brother:

Comedy Police is leaving tomorrow or wednesday (or whenever that happens to be on Dave-time. I don't know. I don't pay attention to things that people are doing that don't have to do with me.) for California. Possibly for good. After a short stint in DC and an even shorter reunion back in the Steel City, he's departing for California for a far more promising opportunity.

So anyone of my readers in the Northern California area... not Bay Area (yeah, cause anyone in the Bay Area is going to read my stuff except for bulletin board material at their next "white men are the devil!" meetings) but closer to Nevada. If any of you feel compelled to welcome him, do so. He's a pretty good guy. Never even CLOSE to on time for anything, but still a great guy. We're gonna miss him around here.

He can be the substitute for not having me there. An annual trip out to LA is about all of the Left Coast that I can handle without going on a rampage. Though I will say that you can't beat the sheer quantity of hot whores out there per capita. Ahhh... plastic surgery. Ain't it great?

So someone offer him a welcoming cigar, beer, and blowjob. Really make him feel at home. Or at least temporarily forget that he's in a part of the country that I kinda wish would fall into the ocean.

Farewell, brother. We'll miss you.

Even if we should have started setting your clocks forward by an hour just to ensure you showed up even close to on-time for anything.

In the meantime, I'm going to come over to your house tonight and eat free meat or fish or whatever it is you guys are cooking and not waste another moment of fucking with you or watching you get far too competitive at beer pong.

No comments:

Post a Comment