Friday, August 30, 2013

Dust - RTOTD #835

Day 835

A conversation last night after going a few rounds in the sack while the girl was groping me:

Me: "It's not getting up again. It's tired and just wants to go to sleep. Like me"

Her: "But but but...

Me: "Even if I did get it up again and even if I did get off again, the only thing you'd get out is a cloud of dust"

So I want you all to stop for a minute and imagine that. Imagine you're about to blow or be blown on and setting up a good ol'fashioned facial. Because facials are totally ol' fashioned, right? They were doing that shit in the 1800's, right? Well whatever... so you're waiting for an epic facial and when the moment comes...

well...

A cloud of dust shoots in her face. That gives a new meaning to the old exploding cigar gag from Loony Tunes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment