Friday, October 4, 2013

Fuck Fridays - RTOTD #849

Day 849

So here's the thing. I keep getting asked by all of you to change the Halloween party to Friday just because you all don't want to make a decision.

So here's the thing. Friday isn't going to happen. Period. If you want to know why I won't do Friday, then I'll write you a whole big rant on it, but I think that whole thing will distract from the point of this writing. But there's 1 thing that I would consider. I'll consider moving the party to the 19th (the Saturday before) but on 1 condition: You can give me a damn good reason.

Because at the moment, I'm drawing a blank on why I should give up having ANYTHING to do on the 1 day that everyone celebrates Halloween just so that you don't have to decide which party to go to. So give me a damn good reason why I should give up throwing a party just so that the actual celebration day, all of my friends can go elsewhere.

And the first person to tell me "come to the Bridge party" gets punched in the cocksucker. Because fuck that noise.

And the first person that bitches about wanting to go to the AIS party if I do change it gets kicked in the twat.

No comments:

Post a Comment