Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Thought Of The Day - Baker's Dozen Edition


Yes, children, I made you think this early in the morning. Fuck you.
Day 13
So I've come to the conclusion that power tools are officially my favorite way to kills hours upon hours of time. I've also come to the conclusion that I don't own enough of them. Because a dozen or so power hand tools can be very fun, but lack that certain.... hardcore.... element that stationary or fixed mounted power tools have.
I've also found that while hand power tools are wonderfully pervertable, so can the fixed mounted tools. I'm thinking variable speed drill press dildo with the plate removed and attached to a rack.
I'm also concerned about something. While hand (and apparently, stationary) power tools can be perverted, where are the perverted toys that can be used as power tools? Or even hand tools. The best I can come up with is hard plastic dildo hammer. Or dildo handle on a hammer. Hmmmm, new potential product ideas. Perverted construction tools.
Don't even try to steal that. My idea fuckers. I want at least 1/2 the profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment