Thursday, June 30, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #429

Day 429

I hope you all enjoyed the Mad Libs edition of the RTOTD yesterday. You'll probably get one weekly from now on. Hopefully, the next one will be better. Yesterday's was kinda impromptu and weak. It was kinda fun, if a little frustrating.

Thought not quite as frustrating as having a song stuck in your head that you can't remember the name of or who sings. That's what's wrong today.

I heard this song in the gas station today... some late 80's or early 90's pop song that I KNOW that I should know, but I can't put my finger on it. It's driving me fucking crazy. And google isn't helping. I even got to the point of looking thru the Top 100 songs of every individual year from 1988 thru 1994 and every song that I didn't know or thought there was even a slight chance of it being, checked youtube to listen to some of it and find out "nope, still not the right fucking song". Seriously, it can't be this god damned hard to figure out 1 stupid song.

So as a result, this thing sucks today cause I'm trying to figure out the name of some song that I don't really care about or even really like but is stuck in my fucking head until I can figure out the name of.

Maybe some hockey rumor blogs will distract me. Cause the music I'm presently listening to can't seem to do it.

So instead of a blog... you get... well... absolute crap.

This is the way I feel about my brain today...

Can I kick my brain to make it work again?
Wise Words Of Wisdom From Wade Wilson (Deadpool)

When things don't work... kick them. Until they work again. Or until they die.

No comments:

Post a Comment