Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #437

Day 437

So who is helping me move this Sunday or any time next week (except Tuesday)? I had a bunch of people say that they were willing, but I need to get an idea of who is actually available and willing.

I'm not doing any more of the "exporation of my kinks" RTOTDs on my work computer. That's probably not the best idea. So I'll do another one later from my phone.

I feel like an adult every time I have to sign a contract.
*I am not an adult*
But so far today, I'm busy putting together the balance of the contracts that I need for the new house. Roommate agreements, lease agreements, and all that fun stuff. It's really fucking tedious. And just trying to find the right document templates for this is way too fucking complicated.

See? Here's where I'm smarter than anyone who has anything to do with a dungeon in pittsburgh for a long time... I know my roommates... I trust them... They know me... they trust me... we're still operating with legal documents to protect ourselves. No random rent increases. Due dates for rent. Agreements on how bills and all that will be handled. In-writing consequences for violating any of the terms of the agreement. All that fun stuff... so take a hint... contracts are useful. They're cumbersome, complicated and seem like common sense stuff but they're also necessary.

Now that I've insulted a bunch of people... on to something else.


Yeah, I dropped to the level of posting LOLcatz. I suck.

I really should add "being an asshole" to my fetish list. Cause I totally got that shit down.

Fucking christ, these contracts makes me want to punch kittens.

Oh fuck it... I give up trying to write anything here today.

Here's some more Deadpool vs. Captain America:

Be like Deadpool


No comments:

Post a Comment