Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #456

Day 456

Wow... some days, I can't find anything to talk about... and other days, the funny just falls right into my lap.

Some dude in Texas apparently broke into his neighbors apartment and bit her... claiming that he "needed to feed".

And when the cops found him in the parking lot of the apartment complex, he asked to be restrained because he didn't "want to kill them". All while claiming to be a 500-year-old vampire.

Yeah, sure buddy. I bet you sparkle and shit in the sunlight too.

The cops said he wasn't under the influence of drugs... umm... are we sure about that? Cause I don't think anyone can actually go that crazy to believe that they're really a vampire. That's gotta be drugs. Crazy can only take you so far.

I mean... any time you arrest a 19-year old dude that claims to be a 500-year old vampire in an apartment complex parking lot in the middle of the night in Texas while he's only wearing his boxers... drugs kinda have to be involved. Sorry... there's no way around that one.

Well... I guess there's also the guy that climbed a radio tower in Oklahoma and hung out there for 6 days... but again... it was just a guy in a pair of shorts...

What does this prove?

Shirts & shoes make us sane.

That's why the gas station forces you to wear or refuses you service. They know that we go crazy when we don't have shirts or shoes on. Pants are optional.

I'm sure there's a Texas/Oklahoma/American-southwest joke in there, but I'm not sure I have the energy to look for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment