Thursday, August 18, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #457

Day 457

Wait a second... all of a sudden, now that S&P downgraded the US debt and the US credit rating to AA+ (instead of AAA), the Justice Department is now investigating them for potentially improperly rating sub-prime mortgage backed securities before this?

I'm sorry, but what about this DOESN'T smack of "revenge" from a pissed off administration?

I'm not gonna go onto a whole big thing, but EVERYONE improperly rated sub-prime mortgage backed securities from the 90's until the collapse. Every rating company. Every bank. Every person. All somehow thought that backing a security with debt that could not be paid back by the people taking out the loans was a good idea. A 6 year old could have figured out that it wasn't, but 6 year olds don't run the banking industry. But everyone thought that it was "safe" and everyone was wrong.

But ain't it a coincidence that Justice is going after S&P but nobody else after S&P (and nobody else) downgraded the US debt rating. I'm shocked. Really. I am.

OK, and that just lost like 80% of my readers...

I can almost guarantee that I'm talking to myself right now. I can say anything and nobody will read it. La La La La La! Poopy Poopy Poopy. You're not reading this.

I'm a little teapot... Short and stout. This is my handle... this is my... wait a second? Stout? Now I'm thinking about beer. Fuck you children's rhyme.

Some of those childrens rhymes are fucking weird. I'm still trying to figure out what this teapot thing is meant to teach kids or what it's purpose is. Are we teaching them how to be inanimate objects? That's just fucking weird.

And here's just something fucking awesome that I found... this has to be a few years old, but it's still cool...

I WANT ONE!!!

Can you think of all the cool shit you can do with a set of power-loader arms from Aliens!?!? You could punch fucking aliens in the face with that shit! Or... move heavy shit!! Or... punch fucking aliens in the face with that shit!!!

Because that's the perfect use for robot arms. Punching aliens in the fucking face!

And here's some Deadpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment