Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #458

Day 458

I've never been much for pictures. And it's strange, but it seems as though my friends are mostly the same way. Maybe it's just around me, but I don't remember the last time someone had a camera with them and was taking pictures when I was out with anyone.

Even cell phone pics are rare.

Oh, nevermind. I figured it out. They just don't want their pictures taken with me. Nevermind.

Granted, I'm totally guilty of this. I don't take pictures of shit. I don't care if my picture gets taken, but apparently because I'm not busting out the phone to snap pictures of shit, nobody else is either.

Oddly enough, I take more pictures of shit at work than I do in my own life. In fact, I think the last time I took a picture that wasn't business related was... ummm... hold on... lemme check my phone... oh wait, I took a picture of my patio furniture that a friend wanted to see last week, but before that? 3 weeks ago. And all that was was a leaky pipe so I could remember which catch to buy at the hardware store.


It's a truck. On fire. And not part of a movie. Cool
 But the last time I took a picture of anything that I thought was cool was a month and a half ago when I was on my way to work and there was a truck on fire in a gas station parking lot. Though I'm pretty certain the only reason I took that picture was in hopes of seeing a big fucking explosion. Plus... how often do you see a truck on fire?

I guess what I'm saying is... outside of the really photo-oriented people out there... do people even think regularly "hey, I should take a picture of that!" ? I don't. Is it just me? I mean, I know I'm weird. And judging from facebook and all that other stuff, people are busting out the camera every time they get a chance... but from the people I'm around... nobody takes pictures. Even at the bar or anything.

Hell, I can't count the number of girls that I've dated that I've never had my picture taken with. In fact, it's probably an easier number to count how many I have. Lemme think... if I'm not mistaken... that number is 3. Out of every girl I've dated... I've had my picture taken with only 3 of them. Maybe that says something.

Does it say something to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment