Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #460

Day 460

Man... I had the most fucked up, vivid dream last night. It was like I was giving my own eulogy but not exactly. I can't exactly explain it... there were people there that I haven't seen (or even thought about) since highschool... there were people I see weekly... and there were people that I'm pretty sure were completely fictional.

And the setting was really really weird too. It was partially in the gymnasium of the middle school I went to and partially at a house I haven't lived in since I was 7 but slightly different and partially at some place that I know I've been before but can't figure out.

There were fights, there was fucking and there was a lot of alcohol.

And then there was me... alternatingly acting somewhere between crazy person and new age messiah. Ok, so that part was probably semi normal... but still.

It was fucked up.

Definitely not a zombie. I think.
I need to stop falling asleep watching TV I think.

But it seemed like a cool party. Even if I think I was both alive and dead. But not a zombie. Or I was just a really not-dead looking zombie that could still articulate complex thoughts. Or my definition of complex thoughts.

Whatever...

It was just fucked up. But it was wildly vivid. Actually, I wouldn't mind having a few more dreams like that. It was kinda like doing acid mixed with the random black-outs of heavy intoxication.

Oh, and while I'm on that subject... the next person that decides "hey, Joe's birthday/christmas/valentine's day/ tuesday is coming up, I should get him something" and then thinks "oh, Joe loves beer... let's get him some pint glasses" is getting those pint glasses thrown at their head. I finally unpacked all of the booze-related glassware yesterday and they filled about 12 square feet of shelf space. I don't ever need any more pint glasses, wine glasses, pilsner glasses, rocks glasses, shot glasses or any other kind of fucking glassware. I have more than I know what to do with.

Ohhh... shotgun party? I just had a total "Don't Tell Mom, The Babysitter's Dead" moment.

"The dishes are done, man"

Ok... that's it. I'm going off topic rather badly. So let's call it a day and try this again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment