Monday, September 26, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #483

Day 483

Yeah, I know. This is way fucking late today. But mediocre ramblings about borderline irrelevant things are worth the wait. What? That's not how that saying goes?

You can't rush mediocrity?

Lower your expectations.

Fuck me sideways... Now I'm hungry. So yeah... That's pretty much it for today. It's monday & I don't pay attention to a fucking thing on the weekends other than where the beer is & hot girls. That's probably what makes this thing suck every Monday.

I'm gonna go eat something now. And maybe you'll get a .1 edition later.

Cause I'm just not even close to funny today.

Wait a second...

I must have seen this commercial like a dozen times in the past week (and I'm a little slow sometimes) but the Bimbo bread commercials... First of all, it's the worst jingle I've ever heard. Secondly, I know that's a company that's been around forever but I haven't seen a commercial since I was like 9. They really need to change that name...

I know there's a joke in there about bimbos & white bread somewhere... But yeah, I'm totally not that funny today.

I'll add some pictures later when I'm not doing this on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment