Monday, September 12, 2011

RTOTD #473.1

Day 473.1

So... I'm still kinda scratching my head over this one.

Last night, I got a friend request on facebook, right? But it was from the dead ex.

Apparently ghosts can now have cell phones and send txts (the "Are you coming down? I live here too" txt from the basement ghost while we were discussing going downstairs to play beer pong being the primary example there) as well as have Facebook accounts now. Facebook DOES want everyone to have an account so they can show them advertising...

Fucking weird.

Do I accept it?

Wasn't there a movie about that shit a little while back? Kinda like a rip-off of the Ring, but with cell phone calls or txt messages or something? And the girl didn't pop out of your phone, but still like ate your soul or something?

What was that shit called?

But since apparently even ghosts are getting into the 21st century of digital communications... and Hollywood is always re-making movies, how long until we end up with another creepy little kid in the remake of The Sixth Sense talking about how "I get texts from dead people"?

Not quite as cool, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment