Monday, October 17, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #496

Day 496

The Man. The Myth. The Legend.

Or according to some guy I don't know at that Fetish 101 party on Saturday night... the Unicorn of the BDSM Scene.

If I had Photoshop skills, this would end up being a
unicorn with a mushroom tip & wearing leather pants.


"Bigger then Jesus. Bigger than wrestling. Bigger than Beatles & Bigger than breast implants. Gonna be the biggest thing to hit these little kids. Bigger than guns. Bigger than cigarettes."

I found this amusing. I mean, how else are you supposed to reply to being called a unicorn? But I am amused enough that I'm totally stealing it. Now I just need a dildo horn on my forehead. I'm Doktor Unicorn. That doesn't have quite the ring to it that the ScienceJesus does. Or JoeMyGod!

Wait as second... I hope this doesn't mean that I'm glittery. If so... I'm totally blaming the strippers for that.

But back to the party.

I was rather impressed at the flow to it. I liked the party/bar atmosphere to it mixed with the play.

Is it sad to say that I was most pleased that I didn't have to hear anyone get all "holier-than-thou" about the mix of play & booze?

Also on that note... how has Drunk Rope not become a thing? Make someone get drunk & then tie them up? Or at the very least, try to play some jump rope. I mean... that's pun-tastic & would be greatly amusing to watch! Or it can be called "First one to fall flat on their face while their hands are tied behind their back loses!". It could be the new drunk kinky party game where everyone but one person wins!

Regardless... once again proving something I've been talking about for a while now to be correct... an event that appeals to both the gay and/or leather community & the kink community can be rather successful.

Now, there were some issues. People complaining about the smoke. But fuck... it was no worse than 80% of the bars/clubs in the city that aren't also restaurants. There was also issues on space & effective space use. It wasn't a terribly big space. And with all the people there, it definitely made things cramped. But there were pseudo-DM's there to keep people away from scenes. And a lot of the peanut-gallery were effective in keeping the really drunk people from getting right into the middle of a scene. Especially that dude that was drinking a pitcher of something that looked like rum & unire thru a straw.

That dude was fucking TRASHED.

I was also confused to find out that Ke$ha & Lady GaGa are "REAL FETISH MUSIC!"

I guess if you have a fetish for glitter or ugly, manly chicks with a fucked up fashion sense. And no... I'm not going to post any pictures of either of those to fucking trainwrecks on here. I won't even pollute my own google image search history for that. And I just spent the last 15 minutes searching for a funny face planting picture too.

But hey... overall... it was a pretty decent party.

No comments:

Post a Comment