Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #502

Day 502

You know what's disappointing? I never get the full-body search when I go thru any security lines. I never get it at the airport. I didn't get it this weekend when we did the Eastern State Penitentiary haunted prison tour thing in Philly.

Hey... I wouldn't mind a little sexual harrassment & some groping.

Though the last time I flew, I did get my toybag inspected by the TSA. I had it packed well & my clothes packed in there to keep everything in place, but sadly, it didn't last. By the time I got to my destination, my bag had been gone thru, everything was out of place & I had to re-pack the toybag part of it. It was kind of annoying.

I got the little note from the TSA telling me "your bag was randomly selected to be checked.". Thanks, assholes. I kinda figured that out.

But they didn't give me a personalized note like they did to some chick that had her back searched on the way to Dublin. They left her a note that said "get your freak on, girl!" when they found her vibrator in her bag.

I don't get a groping. I don't get a personalize note. I'm totally playing the sexism card here. The TSA is sexist against giving us men a good groping or even taking a moment to personalize our "we fucked up your shit because the x-ray machine told us you were a freak" card.

That's some bullshit man... I demand my TSA groping & if you're gonna go thru my stuff, at least tell me which of my toys you liked the most! It's my right as an American, dammit! Equal RIGHTS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment