Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #503

Day 503

I've got this nagging feeling in the back of my head that I forgot something kind of important.

I have no idea what it is though.

I hate those days. In my caffeine-deprived state this morning, I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck I'm forgetting to do. And it SUCKS! This is gonna be rattling around in my brainbox for the next 3 hours. I fucking know it. And then I'm going to go "oh yeah, I left that Netflix envelope in my car & have to remember to drop it at the post office on my lunch break." or something fucking stupid like that.

Sadly, what days like this do though is distract me from being able to do any other real work either. My brain drifts off back to trying to figure out what it was that I was forgetting about frome earlier & then I realize I've been reading for the past 5 minutes and have no idea what I just read. . This, in turn, inevitably leads me back to thinking "ok, figure out what the fuck it is you're forgetting" and after another 10 minutes of not doing work, I repeat the process by trying to read, failing & thinking more.

It's fucking irritating.

And now it dawned on me that I'm fucking starving too. Must hunt fuuds shortly.

On an entirely different note, I'm really looking forward to the Halloween Play Party. And I have to give some serious thanks to GreyOne for hooking us up by letting us borrow a number of pieces of equipment.

It should be a good time. If you haven't already put in an RSVP for it... well... what the hell are you waiting for? I mean, what else can you ask for? Kinky fun, good people, booze, a number of pieces of play furniture to use, food, and me. You won't get that anywhere else.

Because remember... I AM the fucking party.

No comments:

Post a Comment