Monday, October 31, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #506

Day 506

Everyone survive the weekend? No zombie apocalypse? That's kinda disappointing. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that at some point I can have a chance to fortify the house & let loose a barrage of gunfire from the upper floors at a horde of hungry zombies. @Artemis_Fallen 's windows are perfectly set up for that. And I've got the big ass, solid fucking wood doors on the front & back. But I probably do have too many 1st floor windows to fortify. That might be a problem.

Electric fence with a generator is the solution.

Wait... will electricity kill a zombie? Can you light them up with enough juice to fry the undead?

That's a thought. Why haven't we seen much of the old electric fence thing in zombie flicks? Maybe because most people don't have a generator in their house. Or the generator doesn't put out enough amps to really light one of those hungry bastards up. Yet another reason that I'm totally in support of a nuclear reactor in my basement. That'll definitely take care of those fucks.

But regardless...

I found out that the "maybe I'll stop someone when the words 'here, hold my beer & watch this' come out of their mouth" thing... yeah... totally doesn't apply to me. I think I did it in the first 20 minutes of the party too.

Everyone have a good time? Pretty good turnout. Thanks again to @GreyOne & his House for lending the furniture.

And yet again, I ended up with more alcohol left over than I started the party with. I should do this shit more often!

But with that party down, we're getting ready to start preparing for the next one. Once a month might wear me the fuck out after a while, but well... until there's something better, with a better location & someone more awesome than me throwing them, I feel compelled to fill that void. Not as a some kind of altruistic bullshit. I just like having parties.

And creating opportunities for girls to wear minimal amounts of clothing (or none at all, as tends to happen) for my viewing pleasure.

We're gonna change some things up for the next party. I don't know in what WAY yet, but we'll be putting something together to keep it from getting stale. Lighting being one thing that I'm going to change. Someone flipped on a couple extra lights & it fucked with the vibe a little bit. But I was too busy dealing with everything ELSE to notice & fix it.

But throwing these kinds of things are fun. They're a learning experience. They're fun. They're an excuse to do something social without needing to leave my fucking house. Even with how much I hate people.

Though I do need to comment/question on one thing. I got a couple people tell me they didn't come because of some asshat from out of state that RSVP'd "maybe" apparently. Who the fuck is this dude? Did I miss something? (Actually, I can probably answer that last question as "yes" because I always miss something but everyone assumes I know everything already & thus never tell me. I mean... I am the ScienceJesus & I am always watching from my high fucking horse... but I do occasionally miss a lot of the little community bullshit with keeping myself outside of the "regular" community)

But well... yeah... so get ready fuckers... I've got the a number of months theme parties already planned out. I'll start throwing out dates in the near future. But as a quick teaser preview... here we go...

My birthday. It might not be a national holiday yet, but give it time. Bikini Beach Party. Harlot-ween. Kinky Game Show Night (I'm already imagining subbie-Plinko, motherfuckers!)  Black-Out Party. Imitation Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment