Friday, October 28, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #505

Day 505

I love halloween. I love the candy, the drinking, the dark aspect of it, the randomthrowingoftoiletpaperatthehousesofneighborsyoudon'tlike, the parties, the wildness of creativity...

But most of all, I love that it's just an excuse for girls to dress like utter & complete whores & have no concern about "does this make me look too skanky?" when they're going out with their friends. In fact, it almost seems like the goal for some of them is to out-slut their friends with their outfits.

And that's a great thing. And it's something we should promote.

So, in that line of thinking, I propose something... a 2nd halloween. In like... late April. I don't know what the fuck we could call it, but that's something for my marketing people to figure out.

Think about it... we're doubling up on most holidays now anyway. Granted, a lot of that has to do with fucking Hallmark, but still. We've doubled up on Jesus-day with Christmas & Easter. We've doubled up on days for military service men & women with Memorial Day & Veterans Day. We've doubled up on the "hey check it out, new continent...let's not die there" holidays with Thanksgiving & Columbus Day. And we've doubled up on the love holidays with Valentines & (this is the stupidest holiday name ever) Sweetest Day.

So we need to double up on the "girls dressing trampy" holidays too.

It makes sense in my head.

Oh... I got it... Whore-er Day! (yes, I know... pun-tastic)

*insert gratuitious slutty girls costumes/outfits pictures here*

No comments:

Post a Comment