Friday, October 21, 2011

RTOTD #500.1 - Classic Re-Post Edition

Day 500.1



Day 31
Dear Great Pumpkin,
As your spirit is to Halloween what Santa Clause is to Christmas, I have decided that you are obligated to give me gifts as well. I believe that most people will agree with me on this subject and they will reply below.
As such, here is my list of free shit you may give me:
a deathray gun
a monkey
the remote control that allows me to kill the person on tv
a teleportation device large enough to transport my car
magical powers
vodka
gold
and guns
all of these are acceptable gifts. If, by any chance, I do not receive any of these or if I get pumpkin seeds or some other such bullshit in my Jack-o-lantern hung on the mantle or placed under the pumpkin vine decorating my living room, I shall track you down, eviscerate you and bake a wonderful pie with your internal organs, or whatever that mess is.
You have been warned, Great Pumpkin. I demand free shit.
Sincerely,
Your Friendly, Neighborhood Mad Scientist

I figured... in honor of both the time of year & the Day 500 celebration, we would re-post some classic Random Thought Of The Day posts from FetLife.

Tell me which posts you think are classic & I'll re-post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment