Friday, December 2, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #528

Day 528

I fucking HATE bugs. The bigger & creepier they are, the more evil they are and the more I hate them.


This is not the bug. This is just only marginally less creepy
 And I just saw the fucking mother of all evil bastards. The Giant Weta. This ugly looking gigantic demon spawn of an insect can rip your god damn finger off.

I'm getting the shivers just THINKING about the picture I saw.

It looks kinda like a really really really fucking big grasshopper or something. But looks like it's about the size of @Sybele 's baby princess. Oh god... I'm going to have fucking nightmares about this creepy devil bug.

I'm not even going to find a picture to post. Because then I'll have to look at it again while I'm writing this shit & it'll freak me out even more.

LA LA LA LA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

FUCKING BUGS!

I need to think about something really fucking stupid to wipe that thought off my brain. Like how funny it would be to see someone have a gasoline fight.

Think watergun fight. But with gasoline. Think of the possibilities of how THAT one would end up. Tell me that's not one that won't be guaranteed to end in tears.

Someone give me something that will wipe the vision of that fucking death bug out of my frontal lobe? Cause I'm about 15 seconds away from stabbing myself in the eye with that crayon from the other day to get it to go away.

I feel like I need a fucking drink.

Or a lobotomy. Or something.

But instead... I'll just laugh at Deadpool & try not think about that creepy bastard of a demon bug anymore.


Pancakes. That might help. Pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment