Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #535

Day 535

Dude... Obama got fucking OLD really fast. Guy looks like he aged 20 years in the past 3.

Let's do him a favor and let him keep a little of his youthful looks and vote him out.

Granted... there's nobody on the other side that's worth a damn. But that makes it a great time to get my dog elected.

Let's write him onto the ballot. I don't care which party. He's very nom-partisan. As in, partisan to whoever provides the noms. (That was groan inducing even writing it)

So yes... he will readily admit that he can be bribed with food. At least he'll be honest.

I wish I didn't suck at photoshop or I'd totally do the red/white/blue Obama HOPE style poster that everyone has copied for everything with my dog on it.

So what's his campaign slogan? Hope & Change & "yes we can" were done (or rather... changed to "guess he can't") and I don't even remember what Bush ran on ... "Let's go kill some arabs"? I don't know.

Maybe "I did not have leg-humping relations with that woman"? (There's your Clinton reference for the... well, hopefully forever) How's that one sound?

Or we can vote for some kinky bastard in and instead of "Hope & Change" we can go with "Rope & Chains"? Somebody in a latex bodysuit out of American Horror Story or something?

I'm just thinking out loud again. I give up. This is the best you'll get today.

No comments:

Post a Comment