Monday, December 19, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #536

Day 536

I'm sorry. I'm changing this blog post. I spoke entirely out of turn. I brought uop something that was entirely inappropriate of me to even mention. And it upset people that I care a great deal about. That was not my intention. This was just my way of venting frustration over being helpless to fix something when fixing things is what I do.

So I apologize whole-heartedly for that. I'm very sorry. It wasn't my place to even say antyhing in any sort of public forum or even get involved.

I don't even know if I should keep the rest of this blog post here or if I should kill the whole thing today.

:-(

Really wanted a part in House Party 4

But hey... Kiim Jong Il is dead. So that's kinda cool.
I really got nothing else on that topic. Just saying. That guy was kinda funny. So other than the whole "having the controls of a military force" thing, it would have been great if he just hung around and acted crazy for a while longer. He's like the Will Farrell of the psychotic marxists that run a joke of a country and have delusions of grandeur. Best in small doses and really fucking obnoxious when he's too exposed.

I bet that paranoid fat bastard had all kinds of cool secret rooms and shit.

I've always been a little kid at heart with things like "secret passages" and "hidden rooms" and shit. I mean... I always wanted one of those secret bookshelf doors that would expose a hidden room when you pulled one one particular book. Or like... a panic room. Or those secret underground passage ways from CLUE. Do you remember what I'm talking about? The board game & the movie. You'd go and spin the one painting around & *poof*... you're in some random tunnel that took you to another entire area of the house by way of the pool house & some hidden part of the basement that's behind the main walls.

I always loved that shit.

Actually... I kinda got that already a little bit with my house. All the built-in storage. And the secret passage way in my bedroom that's not really all that secret but just kinda cool but could totally be made secret if I wanted to with a little work. Maybe after I finish the 7000 other projects that need done first.

No comments:

Post a Comment